- Campbell University School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Appalachian State University, B.S. 2016
- North Carolina State Bar
- Campbell Law School Wallace Leadership Fellow 2019-2020
- Friends of City of Raleigh Museum, Board Member
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
Grant Simpkins was born and raised in Greensboro, North Carolina. He graduated from Appalachian State University with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and a minor in General Business in 2016. He also served as the President of the Men’s Club Lacrosse Team. He earned his law degree from Campbell University School of Law in 2019. While in law school, Mr. Simpkins was a member of the Moot Court Team, representing Campbell Law School at the National Moot Court Competition and the Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition, among others. After graduation, he served as the Campbell Law School Wallace Leadership Fellow from 2019-2020.
Mr. Simpkins legal practice primarily focuses on administrative law with an emphasis on occupational/professional licensing.