Catherine E. Lee, Partner
The University of Texas School of Law, JD, with honors, 2006
- Co-Editor in Chief, Texas Journal of Women and the Law, 2005-2006
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA, with highest distinction, 2003
- North Carolina Bar
- Fourth and Sixth Circuits, U.S. Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of North Carolina
- The U.S. Supreme Court
- Member of the North Carolina Bar Association Board of Governors, 2015-2018.
- Secretary for the Young Lawyers Division of the N.C. Bar Association, 2014.
- N.C. State Bar Delegate to the ABA’s House of Delegates from 2009-2011.
- Member of the N.C. Bar Association Administrative Law Section Council.
- N.C. Bar Association’s Charles F. Blanchard Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, 2009.
- Recognized as an outstanding young lawyer since 2012 by inclusion on the North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, which selects not more than 2.5 percent of North Carolina attorneys based on their high peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Rated AV® by Martindale-Hubbell®.*
* CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell® certification procedure’s standards and policies.
Ms. Lee was born in Raleigh, North Carolina. A graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Ms. Lee received a Bachelor of Arts in English and Political Science with highest distinction in 2003. She attended law school at The University of Texas School of Law, where she received her JD with honors in 2006 and served as Co-Editor in Chief, Texas Journal of Women and the Law (2005-2006).
A member of the North Carolina Bar Association and the American Bar Association, in 2009, she received the N.C. Bar Association’s Charles F. Blanchard Outstanding Young Lawyer Award. She served as a N.C. State Bar Delegate to the ABA’s House of Delegates from 2009-2011, and has served as the Division Director and Secretary for the Young Lawyers Division of the N.C. Bar Association.